Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Ultimate Random Reborn!



Back in high school, I used to scribble and doodle all sorts of things in various notebooks. I would eventually type up a lot of the more interesting stuff and file under what I liked to call "The Ultimate Random." I called it that since it was usually me writing about the most random things. I used to just brainstorm ideas, not for any particular reason, just out of sheer boredom.

Over the past two years, I've written a lot of random articles for a wide variety of sites. But for various reasons, I have pulled all of that content down and anything worth saving I have saved on my Google Drive. A lot of it, actually, is content that received plenty of views, as well. So I figured, I don't really have anything better to do with it at the moment, so why not start a "random" blog where I just sort of post whatever I want?

Eventually, I hope "The Ultimate Random" will eventually have some major themes and perhaps even some ongoing series. I am quite busy most of the time writing for my Magic: the Gathering website, Win Target Game, and have another project I'm starting also about Trading Card Games: The TCG Review. I'm working on several other prjoects, as well, and I'll probably talk about them here on The Ultimate Random.

For the next few months, I'll be putting up content that used to be on other websites, but is no longer live. The topics will be a bit all over the place, so bear with me. I'll try to be more thematic as time goes along, but for now, I just have to get all this stuff back on the web for people to read and enjoy!

Just keep in mind: Things Are Not As Random As They First Appear!

- Richard A. Rowell

Photo courtesy of Morguefile